IIZI Release Notes
The following are the release notes for IIZI version 1.6 in reversed chronological order.
Updating iiziGo to the latest version is easiest done using Eclipse -> Help -> Check for Updates.
This will check for all updates for Eclipse as well as for IIZI using the P2 repository.
Version 188.8.131.5261 – 01 June 2021
- Added LanguageMatch methods getMapLowerCase() and getSimpleMapLowerCase().
- Corrected NPE at KString.isEmpty() that could occur for Plain KString's.
- Corrected CIDProp so that value never can be null, a cause for the transaction problem described above.
- Text tables always used a case sensitive Language Code when looking up matching localized text table.
- LanguageMatch.getDescription(languageCode) always used a case sensitive Language Code.
Version 184.108.40.20658 – 31 may 2021
- Added Microsoft identity platform as authentication provider (test case and implementation),
with optional "tenant" specification ("common" multiplexed version used otherwise).
- Added getting configured and initiated OAuth authentication providers from AppFactory.
- Added support to define any UI container as a HTML "form" with autocomplete attribute (on/off).
- Added support for CSS text-decoration-thickness for most browsers (except Internet Explorer).
- Added new PropCnr and IPropCnr getProp(index,clazz) and getProp(index,clazz,logError) methods.
- Added new method in MailSender to create mail with defaults (Sender, Reply To, CC's and BCC's),
and retrieval methods of these default values. The defaults are configured for the mail service in the server.
- Added "details" and getInputStream() methods to UserProfileInfo.
- Redesign of panels in iiziLogin.
- Added support for raw InputStream to ProfilePictureInfo in case the URL only can be loaded using OAuth.
- Spaces in iiziGo for parameters where not quoted when launching the iiziServer configuration (project name, database directory, classpath).
- Quoted values on the command line of the iiziServer were not properly parsed resulting in e.g. invalid file names.
- Fixed iiziLogin Java code for new authentication API.
- Attempted fix of image resizing when scaling of image is used to fit inside, both SVG and IMG.
- Corrected NPE occuring at start of iizGo or iiziServer laucnhed from iiziGo, too early stage with Let's Encrypt certificates renewal.
Minor problem as the certificates are renewed at a later stage.
- Corrected CSS so that images (bitmaps and SVGs) are centered on lines in buttons and labels (label and output text components).
- iiziGo: StackOverflowException in Action handlers, e.g. when refactoring a VSField name (rename) - very difficult to reproduce.
- iiziGo: corrected flexbox items could not use formulas or percentage units.
- iiziGo: NPE at very early startup, e.g. for verifying ServerSettings.
- Removed SOAP and XML (for REST web services).
- Projects WSDL4J and XSOM removed.
- Commented/cleaned up code and icons for SOAP/XML removal.
- Removed dependency Jars in com.iizix.ws.
Version 220.127.116.1140 – 18 May 2021
- Added sign in authentication providers: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- Added (Java + JS) and then commented out drop-shadow filter support (in JS) as it doesn't work in MSIE 11.
- Added string localization LocaleString system-wide for the System app.
- Added lots of new methods to com.iizix.user.UserInfoBase.
- Added new error messages to LoginResult.
- Added LocaleString support for PasswordPolicy, exceptions.
- Added IUserAuthenticationUI and implementation in server, get instance from AppFactory.
- Added [I]AppSessionGyro getKStringInfoProvider method like [I]ClientSessionGyro used by [I]LocaleString.
- Documented new LocaleString text IDs.
- Moved textShadow and boxShadow directories into shadow (where also drop-shadow is).
- Updated ScribeJava version Jars.
- Changed UserProfileInfo, added profile image support.
- Copying e.g. a check box with keeps the same internal component ID, thus causing errors with duplicate ID's in HTML.
- Corrected test cases for authentication providers LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google.
- Fixed up a lot of getUser(..) with returning null, changed to throw NotFoundException and sometimes also SQLException.
- Corrected OAuth 1.0a for Twitter in OAuthEngine and AbstractOAuthService.
- Fixed scopes for OAuth 2.0 authentication providers.
- Truncated precision for alpha component or opacity i GColor to max 3 decimals for CSS.
- Corrected JavaDoc for verify(..) method where there were duplicate parameters.
Version 18.104.22.16835 – 05 May 2021
- Conscrypt and HTTP/2 are now used by default for Jetty Web Server if not specified otherwise in environment variables
(iizi.conscrypt or iizi.http2, set to true or false).
- iiziRun: upcoming version 2.0.0 is now in Alpha 2 and has Push Notification support.
- iiziGo: Faster loading of projects, order of loading folders changed causing faster reference resolving.
- iiziGo: Error markers now created for errors in folder settings.
- iiziGo: delay for reference validation and error markers changes now increased from 500ms to 1s.
- Utilities.COLLATOR static final variable is now a Collator for the default locale.
- Modified public boolean verify(PropVerification verification) from void to boolean as return code.
- Regression: CORS missing in HTTP headers where applicable, iiziRun failed to connect to server in another domain.
- Corrected Mobile Combobox that had a reference to invalid izrPrompt variable.
- Verification of containers wrong for containers that allows to not have children e.g. the Heading container.
- Corrected verification of CheckBox: now checks value for null along with VSField's Allow null value.
- iiziGo: possibility to force usage of Microsoft Edge (edge), Chromium (chromium), WebKit (webkit) or
default (default) as internal browser using Java property -Dcom.iizi.browser=name in iiziGo.ini,
default browser in Windows is Internet Explorer 11.
- Method StringMapProp.getStringMapAsStringArray was incorrectly spelled as getStrinMapAsStringArray.
- ServerAdmin corrected for StringMapProp.getStringMapAsStringArray.
Back to Support main page, https://support.mindus.co/.