- Functional Interface:
- This is a functional interface and can therefore be used as the assignment target for a lambda expression or method reference.
@FunctionalInterface public interface IFocusListenerThe focus listener interface that is called when the focus engine changes focus component.
Focus processing is done in the following order:
- Focus is changed in the focus engine without notification, i.e. the call to
IFocusEngine.getCurrentFocus()will reflect the new focus component,
- If the receiving focus component is non-null: focus veto processing using the focus listeners registered
IFocusVetoListenerinterface. If the
FocusVetoExceptionis thrown, the original focus is restored in the focus engine without notification.
- Focus lost sent to the component losing focus using method
IFocusComp.onFocusLost(IFocusComp, IGProp, boolean)in the event
- Focus lost is notified in a bubbling event
PropFocusEventto the component losing focus and its parents. with
- Focus lost is notified in a sinking event
PropCnrFocusEventto the component losing focus and its descendants with
- Focus change sent to the focus listeners registered in the
- Focus gained sent to the component gaining focus using method
IFocusComp.onFocusGained(IFocusComp, IGProp, boolean)in the event
- Focus gained is notified in a bubbling event
PropFocusEventto the component gaining focus and its parents. with
- Focus gained is notified in a sinking event
PropCnrFocusEventto the component gaining focus and its descendants with
- Christopher Mindus
void onFocusChanged(FocusEvent event)Called when the focus is changed.
event- The focus event.